With over 2,000 individuals from 78 countries, the Network is diverse group of women from all walks of life, expertise, and professional levels. By sharing best practices, leadership journeys, information and education, we support one another to develop the leadership potential and career advancing skills needed to drive the global credit union industry. Annual membership is only $250 and free for women from developing credit union systems (exception includes: Australia, Brazil, Canada, Ireland, United States).
AS A NETWORK MEMBER, YOU’LL RECEIVE:
- Tools to become the best version of yourself and advance your career, community,
and credit union
- Networking opportunities at the local, national, and international level
- Unlimited access to the Network's international community of credit union leader through in-person, events and online platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, webinars,
- Access to any local chapter, called a Sister Society, where you can connect, learn and
grow with members in your Network community
- Complimentary registration to the Annual Forum event during the World Credit Union
Conference ($150 value)
- Complimentary registration to the Annual Breakfast symposium during the Governmental Affairs Conference in Washington, DC, USA ($75 value)
- A subscription to the Network’s quarterly newsletters
- Opportunity to visit a World Council field project and leverage your skill set to increase
women’s access to financial services in developing credit union movements
"Being part of the Network has helped me in my personal and professional life..It's really making an impact on our community." -Rejoice Chisi, General Manager, Future SACCO Limited, Malawi
Connect with credit union women around the globe.