WOMEN TRANSFORMING LEADERSHIP
The Executive Readiness Summit is a dynamic, experiential and inspirational workshop designed for credit union women in mid to high-tiered positions. This unique platform focuses on building critical competencies, personal leadership, networking and expanding knowledge to support, inspire and equip executive-track women in their career journey. This year we're in Raleigh, NC thanks to our hosts, Civic Federal Credit Union and Local Government Federal Credit Union.
Where are you in your leadership journey? Grow your professional toolkit, learn about the coaching approach in leadership, claim or reclaim your personal power, learn how to create your own board of advisors and boost your leadership presence in a hybrid workd, all while connecting with a network of other women transforming leadership.
Check out the AGENDA, join us in welcoming presenters from Brazil, Canada, UK and the US and register below!
- If you are an existing GWLN member with an active account, you must first login using the Member Login box below. Then you can process your registration to the ERS.
- If you are not a GWLN member, you can begin by completing the Not a member already? Register now! section.
COST: $800 per person and includes:
- Complimentary one-year GWLN membership
- Day One: Networking, welcome reception and dinner
- Day Two and Three: Workshops, breakfast/lunch
- Complimentary bonus: Hone your coaching skills in 2023 with access to quarterly coaching refresh webinars with eLeadership Academy in 2023.
HOTEL ROOM BLOCK: We have a discounted block of rooms available for booking at the Hilton Raleigh North Hills.
Dates: Check-in: Wednesday, October 26 (3:00 pm)
Check-out: Friday, October 28 (12:00 pm)
Single Occupancy Rate: $159.00 + 13.25% tax. Rooms up to 4 occupants available. Group rate is available 3 days pre and post event if you would like to extend your stay.
- Complimentary parking for all attendees (group exclusive!)
- Breakfast included for one (group exclusive!)
- Complimentary standard wifi in guest rooms
- Airport shuttle
- Fitness center & Pool
- On-site restaurant & Room service
Book Online Using the link HERE. The booking link created will take you directly to the booking page with the group rate and contracted dates automatically applied. ***PLEASE NOTE, it is important if you do not want to stay all of the contracted dates, you must click “Edit Stay” at the top of the booking page and change the dates before making a reservation.
2. Book via Phone by calling the Hilton Worldwide reservations line at 919-872-2323, OPTION 1 or online at www.raleighnorthhills.hilton.com by referencing the group code GWLN and you will receive the group rate for your contracted dates.
BOOKING DEADLINE: – October 12, 2022.
Thank you to our 2022 ERS hosts and industry champions!