Where are you in your leadership journey? Grow your professional toolkit, learn about the coaching approach in leadership, claim or reclaim your personal power, learn how to create your own board of advisors and boost your leadership presence in a hybrid workd, all while connecting with a network of other women transforming leadership.
Check out the AGENDA and REGISTER TODAY!
WHEN: October 26-28, 2022
COST: $800 per person and includes:
- Complimentary one-year GWLN membership
- Day One: Networking, welcome reception and dinner
- Day Two and Three: Workshops, breakfast/lunch
- Complimentary bonus: Hone your coaching skills in 2023 with access to quarterly coaching refresh webinars with eLeadership Academy in 2023.
Dates: Check-in: Wednesday, October 26 (3:00 pm)
Check-out: Friday, October 28 (12:00 pm)
Single Occupancy Rate: $159.00 + 13.25% tax. Rooms up to 4 occupants available. Group rate is available 3 days pre and post event if you would like to extend your stay.
- Complimentary parking for all attendees (group exclusive!)
- Breakfast included for one (group exclusive!)
- Complimentary standard wifi in guest rooms
- Airport shuttle
- Fitness center & Pool
- On-site restaurant & Room service
Book Online Using the link HERE. The booking link created will take you directly to the booking page with the group rate and contracted dates automatically applied. ***PLEASE NOTE, it is important if you do not want to stay all of the contracted dates, you must click “Edit Stay” at the top of the booking page and change the dates before making a reservation.
2. Book via Phone by calling the Hilton Worldwide reservations line at 919-872-2323, OPTION 1 or online at www.raleighnorthhills.hilton.com by referencing the group code GWLN and you will receive the group rate for your contracted dates.
BOOKING DEADLINE: – October 12, 2022.
ERS attendee 2019, 2020, 2021
“Since joining the Global Women’s Leadership Network, I have been fortunate enough to attend the annual Executive Readiness Summit for the last several years. The knowledge, contacts, friendships, and ability to collaborate with like-minded individuals has been invaluable. I have been able to pay it forward by passing that information to my teams and other women leaders in my organization. I look forward to the Executive Readiness Summit every year as the information presented is always relevant to current needs in our industry, the presenters are amazing, and I always come away with new information that allows me to better serve my organization and our members”.
Ms. Nik Cunningham, Infrastructure Operations Manager
Alaska USA Federal Credit Union
Thank you to our 2022 ERS hosts and industry champions!