Who is eligible to join?
- GWLN is open to all. Anyone directly connected to the international credit union industry can join as a member.
- Becoming a member takes less than five minutes and can be completed online here or via the mobile application.
- Anyone connected to a credit union is welcome to attend sister society meetings.
- You are encouraged to join other Sister Society meetings, virtually or in person.
- If you are interested in starting a sister society in your area, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Distinction between GWLN MEMBER and GWLN SISTER SOCIETY ATTENDEE
- GWLN members are dues-paying (or have joined from a developing cooperative country). They receive full benefits of a GWLN membership. Please visit our Membership page for more information.
- GWLN Sister Society attendees are NOT GWLN members and do not pay dues. They do not receive full benefits of a GWLN membership. Sister Society attendees can attend any GWLN Sister Society meeting, but they are HIGHLY ENCOURAGED to join GWLN as a member.