How can I join?
- Becoming a member takes less than five minutes and can be completed online here or via the mobile application.
- Anyone connected to a credit union is welcome to attend sister society meetings.
- You are encouraged to join other Sister Society meetings, especially when offered virtually!
- If you are interested in starting a sister society in your area, contact us at email@example.com
Distinction between GWLN SISTER SOCIETY MEMBER and GWLN CHAPTER ATTENDEE
- GWLN members are dues-paying (or have joined from a developing cooperative country). They receive full benefits of a GWLN membership. Please visit our Membership page for more information.
- GWLN chapter attendees are NOT GWLN members and do not pay dues. They do not receive full benefits of a GWLN membership. Chapter attendees are allowed to attend GWLN Sister Society meetings but are HIGHLY ENCOURAGED to join as a member.