Benefits of Membership
The Global Women’s Leadership Network provides a unique opportunity for credit union professionals to make a global impact by sharing business knowledge and experiences with industry peers. By joining this group of proactive, professional women, members will enhance their own strengths — thereby improving their credit unions and business activities and empowering women worldwide.
As a network member you will:
- Connect with the industry’s top women executives
- Give and receive business advice from credit union professionals
- Network yourself and your organization with others
- Be part of a supportive group of peers
- Participate in educational events
- Support World Council’s international development activities
- Make a tangible difference in your local and global credit union communities
Members have access to our online network of resources. The blog is updated by industry leaders to give the latest information on the hot topics and to thoroughly discuss varying perspectives on business issues. The online forum allows members to pose questions and receive insightful responses from credit union experts — more specifically, you and your peers. By connecting credit union women around the globe, www.CUwomen.org provides you with access to a wealth of resources at your fingertips. In addition, the Network now has its own LinkedIn group, which contains valuable discussions, announcements, articles and job postings.